Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goodness, lovin life!

The Travel Ledger Class yesterday at the Scrappy Stamper was awesome! A special thank you to Leona and Susan for having me at their store. Leona was there first thing at the store and just made me feel so welcome and at home, all sense of nervousness went right out the door. It 90+ degree's yesterday so not everyone was able to make in, however all of the kits were well spoken for, YAY! ✿

This is Linda, she recently took a class with Teresa Collins and came across me via Teresa's blog. She is so sweet and as cute as can be!























This is Miss Kate, she altered her album right from the start and I was so impressed, I thought I always try to use everything, including scraps but she put me to shame, she is
very creative.






















I can't wait to see them again at my next class! Yes, That's right, till NEXT time ladies! :)


Elisha helped Nana with her album and I have taken many a class with Nana over the years and this just might be the first time she finished an album in the class, Thank you E! I know she really appreciated your help! I wish I had taken a photo of the two of them to show you.


I am so looking forward to this week, Tuesday night we get to pick up miss Brittney, she will be coming to stay with us for a few days and she is going to be working on this! She is so excited! I can't wait to see what she comes up with
.♥ ~Cheri

2 comments:

  1. Sooo glad your class was a HUGE success!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray fo Cheri! She is THE best teacher! Your class was the greatest and you are absolutely THE sweetest! My life is richer! Let me know when your next class is! I will be there! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...