Monday, November 22, 2010

Teresa Collins Designs NEWSLETTER is here!!

I love the new newsletter! Quick, go sign up for the Montly newsletter! So super excited!


Features the Giving Thanks line and fun project ideas for you!!


To Check it out : Newsletter


To Sign up: Sign up!


It is snowing like crazy here, not a lot of accumulation just YET... Crossing my fingers for MUCH more!




I'm sitting at the office just watching it come down and listening to Holiday music, having a most wonderful day! The radio just announce that we are having a winter storm watch and we are expected to get about 4 to 6 inches, YAY!!!  Have an awesome day!!


~Cheri

2 comments:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...