Friday, December 3, 2010

Mini Album - Giving Thanks and Maya Road Canvas book

Altered Maya Road canvas mini book using the Giving Thanks and Blingage lines. Of course a little distress ink and some misting spray.























Instead of using the album traditionally I turned it on it's side for a flip album so I could use these specific photo's in it. These are my girlfriends oh so photographic children, I love it when she has photo's for me to use for projects, Thank you so much April!!



I sprayed mist on the canvas then inked the edges. While it was drying I painted one of Zach's Book Plates from the Blingage line in ivory then inked it until I got my desired look, I put the transparency word "Children" under it and attached it to the canvas book end (which would be the top of this album, either way it works.) I Then created my rosette and started layering my accents, tied the ribbon on using a Crown and the bottom half of Seth's fleur de Lis, also from the Blingage line.

















For my pages I layered all of the chipboard book pages with the Giving Thanks papers, inked and sanded the edges just a bit for a little softer look.
























Then I measured my transparency pages and inserted them in the album. Then I added my photo's, placing the tabs under them as I went added additional tags & embellishments from the Giving Thanks line and as much BLINGAGE as possible!
























 DAY 3 Countdown Give a way on TERESA COLLINS Blog 

She is giving....are you ready....Brave Girls....a FREE spot in their amazing SOUL RESTORATION 6 week course!!!! 

Ok, so you have to know, I have been dreaming, planning on some day attending brave girls camp. Recently they introduced an online course, Love it! This is something so wonderful and personally will forever change you in ways you did not know. Go to Teresa's blog, follow the link and leave a comment for your chance to have a spot in their soul restoration course. I wish you good luck!!

✿ Cheri

9 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Cheri!!! Love that flower!!! And your friend has BEAUTIFUL children:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, Can't tell you how much I love seeing my grandchildren in your wonderful creations. You have an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing!
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO TALENTED and amazing.... I love love love it (and you). April

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never disappoint me when it come to the creativity! another amazing project. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I love playing with Maya Road's canvas mini books paired with TC designs. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful project! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful project! I love all of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...