Monday, April 18, 2011

April Newsletter is up!

This months Teresa Collins Designs Newsletter is up! So much inspiration!!

This month is all about the "Timeless" line, it's so pretty!

{Click HERE} to sign up to receive the monthly newsletter.

Also today on the Teresa Collins Designs Team Blog is an amazing project that team member Amanda created for stamp storage with the NOTATIONS KIT!  If you have not seen the kit it is wonderful and you get EVERYTHING in it to create an album.



I saw that over at The Hens' Den website the NOTATIONS ALBUM kits are for sale at $18.99 and there is free shipping until the end of the month. I don't know where you can get an album, pages, tags, labels, die cuts, stickers, really everything you need for such a great price.

If your local I know that the Scrappy Stamper also carries them too! ~Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...