Friday, May 20, 2011

Teresa Collins Designs - My Notations album part 2 of 3

Part 2
I love the alphabet stickers that come with the kit, just the perfect size!

I love that Danny's grandmother wrote on the back of the photo's I know that it won't last forever but It's nice to have her hand writting. 


I glued lace trim right to the page. Love the look of it, it was perfect for this book.
You wouldn't believe how much beaded pearl strands I have, I love tying them wit ribbons. I glued an extra large jump ring in between two of Jesse's jewels from the blingage line to create the dangle.


Ok, check on back tomorrow for part 3!

Also check out the Newsletter for more inspiration from the design team! Need to know where to get your own Notations Kit? check out The Hens Den!

Be sure to take a peak at Teresa's and the Design team blogs for the Core'dinations Blog Swap!

~Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Love your album Cheri! It's funny that you have tons of the pearl strands - I was thinking the other day I need to get some more as I've run out!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...