Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby album, I love it when friends have babies!

I love making baby albums so much! I have been collecting bits and pieces to make this album for months. I love all of the ribbons in this album. I made dozens of layered flowers, dyed them all and rolled all the petals, they are so sweet and soft from being dyed! I used the perfect shade of pink/red glaze and patiently painted several embellishments.










These paper collections go so well together: I used Teresa Collins Chic Babe Girl for all of the base pages and accents, along with her Bella Girl line and some pieces from Crush. I paired these up with My Minds Eye's Lost and Found - Princess, Pretty and Happily Ever After.  I did add some red border strips and a few red accents. Seriously, these all go so well together!

Congratulations on your new baby girl Clarissa!! So happy for you!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cuteness girl! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! This is SO SO adorable! Whoever had this baby girl ...is going to LOVE this gift!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...