Saturday, September 3, 2011

Another mini album, I love this paper!! ON THE EDGE...

This paper line and all the stamps are so fun to play with!! I had forgotten to share with you this fun "home made" accordian mini album...









Supplies:
Side A & B Gears paper Side A & B Dots paper  Side A & B Griffin Paper  Side A & B Shields paper  Side A & B Guitar Paper  Side A & B Plaid paper  Side A & B Tag's paper  Side A & B Wings paper

Blingage: Jesse's Jewels  Stephanie's Gems  Ty's Stars  Jamie's Gems  Seth's Fleur de Lis  Maxxon's Crowns

Alphabet Clear Stamps

Misc: Black Duct Tape  Navy plaid ribbon, eyelets, brads, jump ring, tabs & hinges cut with Cricut Fabulous Finds

This album was super fun to make and came together easily. 

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!! ~Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...