Friday, September 23, 2011

My first Blog Hop, mark your calendars and please join me!


The Hens Den FIRST blog hop.
 
We are so excited to do our very first blog hop, that we wanted to send out a SAVE the date so that you do not miss out.

October 1st and October 2nd are the dates that you need to mark down for our blog hop.

The hop will run all weekend starting at midnight September 30th and will run through Sunday at midnight October 2nd.

We have an AWESOME prize to give out from the Hens Den Store, want to take a sneak at what we carry? CLICK HERE http://thehensden.com/
 
But you won’t know what the prize is until the START of the hop on October 1st. Trust me you are not going to want to miss out.
 
So mark your calendars and we can’t wait to see you come hop along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...