Monday, October 3, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like... HALLOWEEN!! I love October!!

I can't get enough of the Haunted Hallows line, I am just so inspired by this paper!!



I have a new kit ready over at The Hens' Den, I'm so excited about it, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween and I used the Haunted Hallows Collection!!


I created this kit as if you were taking a class from me with fully detailed, photographed instructions - all of my witty charm included as if I were right there teaching you step by step. Kits are getting limited so if your interested head on over to The Hens' Den.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cheri, these are great! LOVE the book! as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is so full of goodness and spooky fun! I love it and you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...