These are the most memorable days, time passes by us so quickly. I love that my friend Jennifer captured this moment with her beautiful girls! I love their aprons and they go perfectly with the Christmas Home collection!! ;)To recreate this layout:
Holiday Home Papers:
Christmas words, Christmas snowflakes (side B), Christmas Decor, Christmas chandelier (side B), Christmas Notes (side B), Christmas labels, Christmas Calendar
Misc paper: 1 sheet of red and 3 sheets of black card stock
Blingagae - Jamie's gems
Misc items: ThermOWeb 3D foam squares, circle cutter, Red marker.
Cutting your papers:
Cut decor paper 10 1/2 x 9 1/4
Cut chandelier 8.5 x 8.5
Cut notes to 8.5 x 1.5
cut 3 inch circle from side b snowflakes paper
Mat all of the above cut papers onto black card stock
Cut out word "memories" from labels paper and mat onto red card stock.
Assembling your page:
1. Attach decor paper to center of calendar page.
2. Attach chandelier paper to right side of page leaving a 1/2 inch around top, right and bottom.
3. Attach side B Christmas notes paper to lower left approx 1/2 from bottom.
4. Attach photo (mat your photo first to keep the look the same on the layout.)
5. Slide the circle snowflake paper under lower left of photo keeping it centered on your red paper.
6. Center and attach the word "Memories" with 3d foam squares.
7. Color in the word December and outer border dots with red marker.
8. Glue one each of Jamie's gem's alongside Decorative edge of word December.