Friday, February 10, 2012

Another Senior Pic layout using NEW Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas collection and a contest.


This was one of my most favorite pictures of E, mainly because she is in a dress, lol!!

This paper line is is so elegant and fun with all of it's colors. I love how easily I can create with it.




I have been using my Cricut Cuttlebug and some spellbinders dies to create flowers, I love how quick and easy it is. I am loving multi layered colored paper flowers!!

Also, be sure to check out The Hens' Den blog and like their facebook page, They are giving away one of my kits: using Teresa Collins Sports Edition II. You have until Sunday Night, good luck!! This is one of my most popular kits because it is for both boys and girls!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...