Friday, March 2, 2012

NEW KIT using Sassy Chic & Basic Grey - Picadilly collection

I am so super excited!! I have another debut kit over at The Hens' Den.

I just am so thankful to everyone and all of your support. The last kit I designed on Monday sold out in 24hrs! Words of thanks are just not enough, It just overjoy's me.

Here is the new kit debut from over at The Hens' Den:



 by Cheri Piles for The Hens' Den
  $28.00
Using Basic Grey - Picadilly collection
This album comes with our new Chic album - "Sassy" Chic. All of the pages pre-cut, die cuts, stickers, embellishments and detailed photo instructions. There are 14 pages including covers in this kit. Click {HERE} to purchase this kit - quantities are limited!




 

 


I love how fun this one is, It's not really a "theme" album, I would completely use random fun photo's in it!! There are so many layers and embellishments, Your going to love this one!!

I used their 5th debut album SASSY Chic, Click {HERE} to check out the new chipboard album I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...