Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Loving the Teresa Collins "Spring Fling" collection & March Newsletter for The Hens Den

As you know by now, I am loving this new line - SPRING FLING.

I love all of the patterns in this paper and dimensions.


Instructions:
Working from left to right:


  • Cut a 3.5 strip from the small flowers and laying it over the left side of the Paisley paper.
  • I added a 1/4 strip of white next to the large strip.
  • Add the red dots scallop border sticker.
  • Mat your photo, I double matted mine using white and red.
  • Punch out Sweet moments, the green tag w/red flower from die cut card set and mat on white card stock and add bling to center of red flower on green tag.
  • Punch out three flowers, butterfly and "Bloom" from the die cut card set add bling to the center of the flowers on the bloom tag.
  • Layer your *flowers in the lowers left of photo and add bling to their centers, add the *"Sweet Moments" tag.
  • Cut the pink and red strip 4 inches and mat onto white card stock.
  • Layer your tag and stripped strip to upper right. 
  • Overlap the *"Bloom" tag and *Butterfly.
  • Slide the "girl" circle from sticker sheet just under the top left of photo.


*Use Therm O Web 3D foam squares on the large flower, "Sweet Moments", "Bloom" and Butterfly.



Spring Fling Journal Book!

I had a little journal book and gave it a book cover wrap. Then added a few of the die card embellishments and die card stickers.

As I was creating this little journal book I decided I needed some tabs. Then I decided that I would really like to have words that fit perfectly into the white space for the tabs.... Then of course because my juices were flowing I needed a cute little banner to use with my new words and a new journal spot... 





One of the things I love most about having my own stamp machine is that I can create a set of stamps in just moments. Stamps that I want or need for a particular project all at hand at a moments notice.

 
I love how I was able to dress up my new little journal! 

Hope you enjoy!


The March Newsletter is up for The Hens Den! So excited, full of some great inspiration!




1 comment:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...