Monday, April 2, 2012

New mini book using the new Teresa Collins Debut! Sweet Afternoon!


I am loving the new collection!!


What do you think so far, isn't it beautiful?

Multiple layering is so in right now and with the white binder it was perfect for the "white space" and layering trends.  On the cover you can see I cut multiple shapes with the paper collection and added them onto chipboard to give "depth". 

The stamp set that comes with the collection is so much fun! You can see how I cut the butterfly and added foam dots underneath it's wings on page 1. I used the large die cut saying "everyday moments" as a tab - don't be afraid to go large with your tabs, it gives your book a new interesting look.

On the pocket page I sewed the papers together and layered the journal tag onto a larger piece to give it a "showcase" feel to the page - tie it off with some pretty ribbon and a crown from the Blingage collection. 

 
From my scraps I punched matching photo corners for my pages and ran them through the NEW Teresa Collins Sticker maker by Xyron! This was so much easier than gluing them individually - What a dream!!

To see more of this album be sure to view it on Teresa's Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...