Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

What a wonderful mothers day!

We started the day going to brunch with the family then heading down to the Degoede Bulb farm. Unfortunately they are closed on Sundays so we just toured the fields that were still in bloom.

 I thought it was funny - this little lone white tulip alongside the pink ones. 
 
 I love this photo of her!! I can't believe she will be EIGHTEEN this coming Friday!

finally a picture of Chuck smiling!! Ok, he's really laughing at me but it works for me!!

I love Shavanna's joy, she really wanted her picture taken by the yellow tulips. Such a great picture of her! 

It was 83 degrees today so we did not stay long! It was the perfect day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...