Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Everyday Moments Layout and Schedule for Teresa Collins on Ideal World

Well we did it! We are so proud of this girl!


She's being such a goof, posing with her (dad's) truck although she is convinced it is hers!

a BIG thank you for all that traveled from near and far to make the day so special! Pictures will be up in a few days!

I have been busy creating projects for this, so super exciting!! And there is a prize! See below!!  Here is the schedule: 
Join us in supporting Teresa on Ideal World in Europe. (the equivilant to QVC or HSN here in the US)
To make things more exciting Teresa is not only presenting Teresa Collins Designs she will presenting My Mind's Eye!!  
To watch her show click: http://www.idealworld.tv/WatchTvLive.aspx and click Create and Craft.

June 12 at 3:00 p.m (Mountain Standard Time) - Teresa Collins Designs
June 12 at 5:00 p.,m.(Mountain Standard Time) - Teresa Collins Designs
June 13 at 3:00 a.m. (Mountain Standard Time) - My Mind's Eye
June 13 at 8:00 a.m. (Mountain Standard Time) - My Mind's Eye
June 13 at 10:00 a.m.(Mountain Standard Time)- Teresa Collins Designs

As a great way to celebrate and support our love for all things Teresa Collins Designs and My Mind's Eye we will select a random winner to win a mixed collection prize pack from Teresa Collins Designs and My Mind's Eye. 

Enter to win by:
Deadline to enter is Wednesday, June 13  by midnight MST.
Good luck and share your love and support for Teresa on Ideal World!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...