Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Lifting" with stamps, a fun necklace tutorial


I am loving this months free negative download for the Teresa Collins Stampmaker! 
You Can download it {HERE}



Chevrons are so "IN" right now so I thought I would try something fun with the
one from this month's set!


To make this fun necklace you will need the following supplies:

(2) 1x3 glass slides, 1x3 necklace frame, Cranberry Alcohol ink and some old
fashioned nail polish remover.




To start you will drop a few drops of the liquid ink onto the glass and let it
dry completely... ***TIP: if you get impatient and don't let it dry it will
smear - Your welcome, I figured that out just for you!! :)




Now comes the FUN part...you must act quickly here, drop some nail polish remover drops onto your chevron stamp and stamp it onto your glass and it will "LIFT" the alcohol ink off. You WILL have to do this acouple of times to get it all off. The great thing about this is that if you accidentally smear it you can wipe it all off with the remover and start all over.





Whew, see not so bad!




Now slide the other piece of glass over the inked side and slide into your
necklace frame and you are all done! Your very own custom chevron necklace!





I hope this inspires you to try something new! Check out more fun projects from Photocentric & The Teresa Collins Stampmaker Design Team {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...