Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Girl Mini Album a Teresa Collins CHA Booth sample using the new He Said She Said collection

I am so excited, we are finally on the road heading out to go over the mountains to pick this girl up! She recently fractured her foot so she can't drive. One of her long time friends Clarissa took her home over the mountains last weekend so they could spend some this week together. I think that is just what she needed but I have missed my girl.

This was a project I made for Teresa Collins Designs booth at CHA this last January using the new He Said, She Said collection. I love these papers!!

This is one of the new envelopes, there are different sizes and shapes and the smallest one has Glitter - SWOON!
And the New Photo Corners, these are my most favorite and they are in each of the new collections.
Little fun details using the chipboard elements, Stickers, die cuts and brads. 

I love these green photo corners, so cute!!

Here's another library card, included in the envelopes package, and the NEW Stitched banners are super uber cute!
These die cut cards are so super cute!
WooHoo, kiddo, we will be seeing you soon!! I can't wait to see my best friend Margie, she has very fun plans for us tonight, I'm so excited!! This is going to be a long drive thru the passes which had snow storms last night, Here's praying to safe travels!! Have a great weekend!

Don't forget to check out my new class, I added more seats! See details here --->  Mini file folder class.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...