Monday, April 8, 2013

Antique Mini Album - altered drawers and hinge - using She Said from the He Said, She said collection

Hey everyone, I have another fun and unique book I'm sharing today! 
This entire book was created around these antique drawers I picked up at the local antique store and I knew I wanted to do something fun and different with them! So I painted them bright white and removed the knobs.

I attached a hinge to the back of the drawers - You can see the hinge on the video below. Then I added a clasp on the fronts of the drawers using the holes from the original knobs.
Here is a quick view, it's just an accordion album!
Here is a fold out page. To create the flap page I just sat an extra piece of cardstock next to my base page then adhered them together using the matching decorative tape from the collection. Easy Peasy!
I thought it would be fun to use black and white photo's with the collection and it was a perfect match!
I love all of the pocket pages and tags for extra journaling.
Here is the front of one of the fold out pages. 

This was such a fun book to make! I hope you are inspired to think outside of the box and create something fun and unique!

Here is a quick little video of the book, I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...