Friday, April 5, 2013

Whew! Catch up Friday!

Wow, March was such a busy month! Time sure flew! If you follow me on facebook you will see that I participated in the Northwest Paper chase, it was so much fun!! Each store had a photo opp with a different theme. The goal is to go to all of the stores but trying to coordinate that is hard with our busy schedules. E had a broken foot but she made the best of it! I LOVE that the stores in the area do this each year! It was so fun and great quality time! We did not make it to all 21 stores but we made it to many of them.

From Left to right we made it to: Sharin Memories - Lacey, WA; Scrap Happy Longview, WA; Kim's Crafts and Scrapbooking - Scappoose, OR;  Ben Franklin Crafts Bonney Lake, WA; Scrapbook Nook - Kent, Wa; The Mad Scrapper - Issaquah, WA; Ben Franklin Crafts - Monroe, WA; Lila's Scrapbooking and More - Everett, WA

Mimi's Crop Circle - Burien, WA; Toadilly Scrappin' - Gig Harbor, WA; Scrap That! - Fircrest, WA; Cindy's Simple Stuff - Centralia, WA; and You can see, we actually closed the Ben Franklin store in Bonney Lake! Last but not least, my "home" store: The Scrappy Stamper - Centralia, WA. Last photo is a fun shot of Nana at Toadilly Scrappin.

The following weekend after the Paper Chase we headed back to Oregon for another fun girl day at the Creating Keepsakes Convention. We had so much fun in all of the booths and I saw so many friends! We took a Melissa Frances class!! Here is a photo of E and Nana sewing their fabric flowers in class. I love the glitter we were able to use, I ended up picking up almost all of the colors they had in the booth!
I was so excited that I finally got to meet Kim Garner, who teaches & designs for Melissa Frances and designs for Fiskars!! I am also a fan of hers, her blog is: It's all good. I was also a big winner in class of the large chipboard bingo mini album! So so fun!!

I have had a HUGE secret, I shared it last weekend! I was published in the April 2013 Cricut Idea Book: Mini Albums!! I still can't believe it, it's so very exciting!!
Here is the cover: (I love the cover!!)
If you are looking to purchase this book here is the link: Buy it! You'll like it  :)

Busy, busy!! Oh and did you see Teresa's latest release: Summer Stories! I am so excited, I will be making a class kit with this for sure!

Classes: Don't forget, if your looking to take a class with me, I have two coming up for the REMEMBER THIS CLASS
Saturday April 6th, 2013 10:00am - That's tomorrow! Still seats available!
Cost: $33.00 plus tax.
Location: The Scrappy Stamper http://www.scrappystamper.com/
1724 South Gold Street  Centralia, WA  98531
Call to reserve your spot now: (360) 623-1075

Saturday April 27th, 2013 10:00am
Cost: $35.00 plus tax.
Location: Scrap Happy
http://www.scraphappylongview.blogspot.com/

1323 Hemlock St. Longview, Washington 98632 
Call to reserve your spot now: (360) 423-9625




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...