Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DEBUT: Teresa Collins & Craftwell ebosser machine and CHA make and takes!

Today is an exciting day!! Teresa has partnered with Craftwell and has a new machine!! 

Please visit Teresa's blog here for the full press release:  http://teresacollins.typepad.com/teresa_collins/2013/07/cha-make-n-take-press-release-tc-craftwell-machine.html

Are you going to CHA? Craftwell and I will be directly across from one another. Please come visit us and see first hand how wonderful the machine is. If you visit booth #954, we are doing a free make n take with my brand new 8.5 x 11 TC embossing folders and the TC ebosser machine. I will post the times next week since the actual make n take is only during a set time each day. However, you can go in the booth and design with the machine at any time.
MAKE N TAKE- TCD CRAFTWELL

Yes, you can come and make the entire book with my machine and folders. I am using my new MEMORABILIA collection (papers, sequins, corsage pin). You will get complete instructions and visuals to recreate and teach. This album is punched with the TC/Xyron chipboard punch too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...