Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July! Coffee Tumbler project for the month using Stationery Noted by Teresa Collins Designs

Hey there, Here is this months tumbler of the month project. Like I said last month, I used the Stationery Noted collection by Teresa Collins Designs. I thought the colors in this collection would be perfect for this month! 

So A big Happy 4th of July to you!! I hope you are enjoying the holiday and celebrating!! We are taking a family vacation this week, if you follow me on my facebook page or on instagram you can see the fun we are having! 


I have listed below the supplies I have used for this month.

You can see here how I assembled the project. You can see how I added the ticket stub with the balloon and left it hanging off of the right side. You will see that when it is in the cup how it will wrap over the other edge. 


Here I am showing you that I cut the word LOVE from one of the stickers to complete my journaling card.


I love how the enamel dots look like a firework display!!



I hope you are having a great 4th!! I am enjoying how fun this months tumbler turned out!

Supplies Used: Stationery Noted collection: Papers - Damask and Journaling Cards. Embellishments - Die Cut Borders, Sticker Sheet, Enamel Dots, Die Cut Sheet.



3 comments:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...