Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Embossed sheet of Duct tape, clock project using the new TC eBosser

Hey everyone! As I have been playing with the new TCebosser I litterally have been looking high and low for anything that I can emboss on. When I was at the craft store I saw these sheets of duct tape and I thought my goodness, How cool would it look embossed?? So I gave it a try!
Turns out, it looks very pretty!

So I found a square shadow box and painted it black and decided to flip it around and make a fun clock! So here you can see where I am drilling a hole for the clock mechanism. 

Then I added the sheet of ductape and trimmed all of the excess away.

I found the numbers were just perfect for this project! You can still see all of the beautiful embossed designs and since it was pre-made it made it a breeze to complete this project.

Here's what it looks like all completed! Beautiful, quick and easy! I hope you are inspired to create one of your own!

Today is the final showing of the TCeBosser launch on HSN. 6pm eastern times, unless otherwise posted. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cheri! What an awesome idea for using one of Teresa Collin's embossing folders! I watched the 1:00 AM show and had to have some of the embossing folders myself. I can hardly wait until they get here.

    Thanks Cheri for sharing this awesome project!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...