Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Tumbler of the month using the new YOU ARE MY HAPPY by Teresa Collins Designs

Have you seen the new release that debuted today by Teresa Collins??? It is called YOU ARE MY HAPPY!! And Yes, it makes me soooo HAPPY!!!





I was so excited when I opened my box and saw all the shades of corals, oranges, and copper. SO SO Pretty!!! Here are a few of the pieces using the new collection for this months Tumbler!



I am LOVE LOVE LOVING this months tumbler!! I hope you are inspired to create one of your own!



PS...I loved Augusts' tumbler of the month that I skipped September so don't look for it, it's not there. :)


2 comments:

  1. I have not seen this collection its looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love TC's newest collection here! But really loved your little mini album and this tumbler! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...