Friday, April 4, 2014

April Starbucks tumbler of the month using the Teresa Collins Ebosser



Oh my gosh, I had so much fun today making this one!! I am seriously addicted to embossing on the mirrored papers! For this months project I used the new folder "Beautiful Words".


To recreate this project, emboss your mirrored paper. Trim it to 4" wide. Adhere onto side B of Butterflies paper from the Teresa Collins Daily Stories collection. Trace your template onto your paper and cut out.

I then cut a few scallops from the Ombre Circles paper and adhered them to the left side of my embossed sheet.

Then I sewed a row of the white sequins on to my scallop strip. **Tip - add a small strip of adhesive first to keep your sequins in place while you sew them on. Then I adhered small grey sequins over the top of the white ones.

Add a strip of washi tape to the right of the embossed sheet.

Stamp the small flower over the grey and white stripes and color in the centers using blue and pink pens.

Add "everyday life" circle from the ephemera package overlapping top right of embossed sheet and washi tape.





Insert your completed sheet into your tumbler and your all set!! I love how this turned out, huge wow factor with the embossed mirrored paper!

I hope you are inspired to create one of your own!! This is the Starbucks tumbler I used this month.


2 comments:

  1. I love your tumbler ideas, simply fabulous! Would you please share with me where you get your mirrored cardstock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn! I purchased this piece at one of my local stores - The Scrappy Stamper in Centralia, Wa. I am loving/addicted how the mirrored looks embossed! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...