Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've been keeping a SECRET.....

I have been keeping the most wonderful secret, the kind that makes you want to shout out from on top of the rooftops kind of secret!!!


I CAN SHARE IT NOW.... A new journey...An honor...it's HUGE...it's a dream come true!!!


It's OFFICIAL....


I'm a DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR....


Revisedbloglogo


I wish you could see me jumping for joy...


I set huge goals for myself this year...action plans...lots of dreams start on a little piece of paper... Funny how life just treats you so much better than you ever expect. This dream didn't happen the way I thought it would, not even close, it's been an amazing whirlwind of sheer joy. I tried to explain it to Stephanie, she said it's "DREAMY" right, and yes, it is, that is my favorite word right now. "DREAMY".


Have a wonderful day!!! ~Cheri

2 comments:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...