Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wishing you all a most wonderful Mothers day.

I wish all of you mom's out there a most wonderful Mother's day. I hope you get to spend time with your mom or your daughter. 


We're bringing brunch over to Shavanna and Chucks. This will be the first year in I don't know how long that we are not going to Ocean Shores to the Shilo Inn Brunch then to the beach to fly our stunt kites. It's all good though, it'll be a nice and easy relaxing day. We plan to scrapbook while the guys nap, watch movies or make E practice driving... Her birthday is in 9 more days & she needs to practice.


I'm making an egg dish and crepes. 


Danny is laughing at me this morning because I seem to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I'm just NOT Martha Stewart in the kitchen. The egg dish has 5 ingredients and I've used more bowels than that. Also, I've NEVER made crepes but how hard is this going to be right??? It's just like a big 'ol pancake - just thinner. I have a recipe by Paula Deen...surely I can't mess it up. Oh, I'm going to fill them with berries and cream... YUMMY!!! No watching calories today!! :) :) :)


Here's the filling, I had to test it and I must say.. it is exactly as I hoped it would turn out. Light and fruity, not to sweet.  I just used cream cheese, extra creamy cool whip, blueberry and raspberry pie filling, a cup of powdered sugar and a bit of milk. If I thought ahead a bit more I would have liked to have put some fresh berries in it. Getting hungry!! :)  ~Cheri







1 comment:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...