Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabric flowers- as seen on Good things Utah!

Today on the TCD BLOG Teresa shares step by step instructions on how to create these Fabric Flowers, she is going to be on Good Things Utah this morning demonstrating how to make them and use them to add flair to projects.

We made these flowers at the Girls Night Out at the CBC. It was the one with the really long line. :)

Since then my mother in law and I have been making them like crazy. They are so fun and easy! They would be a great item to make at a birthday party!




















For step by step instructions head on over to the TCD Blog!

Have a great day! ~Cheri

1 comment:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...