Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mojo, there you are! Nice to see you again!

What a great day! Mojo, I've missed you! Welcome back dear friend!

Busy at work, but I've managed to be able to create, I'm just taking a quick break to eat. I hate it when that happens.


I worked on a project last night for two hours and just wasn't happy with it, Does that ever happen to you? Is there such a thing as scrappers-block? It was soooo beyond frustrating I finally just accepted defeat and walked away.


But tonight it came back, man, I'm liking it!!! I wish I could tell you but well, I can't. I can tell you it has to do with one of
these new beauties.  The new lines are so gorgeous and work really, really well with one another. I can't choose a favorite. I can say I have found a new love for orange and pink!

Did you see this last week? Teresa did another video this week as well for questions and such... So the first video is of the Stampmaker machine for any of you that may have missed this great new machine that is sure to change your world as you know it, and the 2nd is the Q and A. Enjoy! ~Cheri




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...