Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Santa.......

Yes, That's right. My friend Stephanie pointed out on her blog this weekend that Christmas is just a few 150ish days away! She's been doing some sneak peaks too, which are to die for, she's so talented.


Did I mention how much I LOVE CHA SNEAK PEAKS, Yep, I do, Love, Love, LOVE all the new stuff.


So today I spied this from Ranger

Spinner1

Be still my beating heart, it grows vertically!!! 

Spinner8

Yeah, um, Dear Santa, I would make really good use of this, I would cherish it and use it almost daily, yes, yes, I would. I sure would. Wouldn't you????


Check out Ranger's blog for more photo's - like the one's seen above! :)  ~Cheri

1 comment:

  1. I MUST HAVE THIS!! I saw it on Ranger, too and think it is such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...