Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stampers & Scrappers.... This could change your life


I CAN NOT tell you how EXCITED I am about this new product. It just literally blows me away with all of the possibilities.


Teresa Collins has done it again and then some!

TC kit contents























Teresa is debuting the Teresa Collins STAMP MAKER MACHINE today on Good Things Utah. YOU can create YOUR VERY OWN STAMPS, EMBOSSING DIES, OR STENCILS FROM IMAGES!!! I know, I know, I know, WOWZERS!!! 



Wrap your mind around this for just a moment, you can create your very own stamp from any image...


My mind goes here:
Childs handwriting - hello preserve it in stamps!
An image from your favorite paper line - just cut it out and you'll have it forever!
Your new born's stamped foot print - Yeah, we've seen those stamps around for years but how many people can say that is my baby's???
Oh... How about custom artwork that you have made off of your computer - Specialty return address labels?


OK.......... THERE'S MORE..........Don't hurt yourself, but race on over................ GO TO TERESA'S BLOG - SHE'S GIVING ONE AWAY!!!!


Man I love CHA sneak peak season, thank goodness for google reader! Going to grab a cup of coffee and enjoy some eye candy!


Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...