Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Have you seen this?

Last week Stephanie showed us this really, really, really cool tool on her blog, that she used on her project and I added it to my list of things to check out. So this morning I did!


It is by Epiphany Crafts.   Disclaimer, I'm not affiliated in any way, just want to share some goodness, because I think it's pretty darn neat! Their website is adorable too!


It is called the Button Studio Tool Flower 20 - The flower one is what I was drawn to. 


However, If I had to choose I would choose the Shape Studio Tool Round 14. I love that I could use it over and over for flower centers, borders on and on.


Shape Studio Tool Round 14
http://epiphanycrafts.com/























I was just clicking around and came across a page that lets you play with it, So COOL!!! I made a cute little flower button. I love that it is interactive. You can "Try It Here".


I just love tools and scrap gadgets. 


So, School starts tomorrow for us, I have to have E to school by 7:15 am, not so excited about this, I'll have to leave half way thru getting ready for my day with wet hair to get her there on time, ick. I get up early enough as it is to work out with Shavanna and I'm not about to ask her to get up any earlier, so I'll adjust. 


This summer went by way too quickly. 


Have a great day! ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...