Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's all in the details...

Have you figured out by now that I love little details. I do, as tedious as some are I do.

I think there is something to be said for every bit of a layout or project that has little details that may never even be noticed specifically for what they are, but over all make the layout or project just perfect.

This is one of my favorite details I do on raw chipboard pieces.






















I stamped it with Colorbox chalk ink in chestnut roan and dark brown - my most favorite color chalk inks.















For the last step I use a clear glazing pen. I put two coats on drying in between coats.















Isn't that some great texture, almost looks like old leather or something.

Can you tell my craft mat is well used, lol! Have a really great weekend everyone! ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...