Thursday, November 4, 2010

✿ It's Crop Party & Your invited...

I am so super OVER THE TOP excited!! I am hosting a Scrapbook Party!! That's right, a fun girls night out!! The Ladies over at the Scrappy Stamper have generously offered me their class room space to have my friends over for a fun night of cropping. 


When: Saturday, November 27th 6pm until when ever(ish!) ok, till midnight or so. 


Where: The Scrappy Stamper - 1724 South Gold street Centralia, WA, 98531


Seating is limited so RSVP with me, leave me a comment here or on my facebook page - there is a thread there as well or you can e-mail me at cheripiles@msn.com


I hope you can make it!! It'll be a super great time!!


If we haven't met - It's ok, I'd love to meet you, so don't be shy!!



Cheri

1 comment:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...