Sunday, November 7, 2010

Used the Teresa Collins - Giving Thanks Stamps!

I just loved playing around with these stamps from the Teresa Collins Giving Thanks Line


I love how this Thank You card is both feminine and masculine, these stamps are just so much FUN to stamp and create with.


The Thank You card is a real quick easy card. I first inked the right side of the front of the card then trimmed up a piece of the Thank You paper and punched four circles out of the right side. Placed it on the card then stamped the circular "thank you" stamp inside the circles onto the base of the card. Then I stamped and layered the "thank you" and popped it up on the card. I finished it off with one of Jamie's gem's.

 The Remember Gratitude card was also a fun one, I just stamped the boarder all around then stamped the circle "gratitude" stamp repeatedly. I did "mask" the boarder for it as I was stamping the top and bottom circles. Then I stamped the remember tag and popped it off the page as well. I finished it with one of Taylor's clips and little ribbon from the Giving Thanks line.


I thought the Thankful tent card would be cute on the table at Thanksgiving, same idea as perhaps a place card. I love how the border is so elegant, just perfect with the framed word - Thankful. I finished it off with one of Jamie's gem's.

Have a great day! Cheri

2 comments:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...