Friday, January 14, 2011

CHA Winter Release from Teresa Collins Designs, POSH and ON THE EDGE

I love these lines, One is a Very GIRLY line with pinks, grays and black, and the other is a awesome BOY line with shades of blues, grays and black. YET, they are both so versatile. I have been playing with both of these new releases and they are beyond amazing!!


POSH
Posh-Products
View amazing POSH designs by the team members here: POSH DEBUT


ON THE EDGE
On-the-Edge-Products
View amazing ON THE EDGE designs by the team members here: ON THE EDGE DEBUT


ALSO - Teresa Collins will be on HSN with the TC Stampmaker! Not only will you be able to purchase the TC STAMP MAKER at a great price but the inspiration alone will be worth tunning in to!! Be sure to set that DVR.

Teresa Collins HSN Airtimes:
Wednesday Night Jan. 19th:  11:00 pm MST- 1:00am EST 
and again on 
Thursday Morning Jan. 20th: 10:00 am MST- 12:00 EST

I'm loving watching all of the CHA releases!

Have a great day!! ✿~Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...