Thursday, January 27, 2011

CHA Winter Release from Teresa Collins Designs, New TIMELESS


I'm really excited about this 5th release, it's called TIMELESS by Teresa Collins Designs. From hues of Grey's, black and petal soft pinks. So very pretty!! There are four FLOCKED papers in this line. Stamps, Ribbons, Brads, DieCuts, Chipboard elements, transparency, album covers. Lots of goodness!!

Timeless-Products
Timeless - Cheri - H scallop frame - Full a






































This is miss Harper, isn't she a little ham!

CHA is about to get started and I have had several people ask how do you follow what is going on? Well I "Follow" Amy Coon of  THE PAPERLIFE" She is going to be there and will be, just like years past, be interviewing and showing us video of all things CHA on The PAPERLIFE BLOG. Be sure to also follow her on FaceBook!


Have a great day everyone! ✿ Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...