Sunday, January 23, 2011

CHA Winter Release from Teresa Collins Designs, NOTATIONS,



I absolutely am in LOVE with this new KIT, Yeah, a whole album in a kit - NOTATIONS by Teresa Collins Designs... You can see more here : Teresa Collins
NOTATIONS view 1


Notations-Kit
You get all of this plus the book! Amazing!! Pages, tabbed file folder dividers, tags (lots of tags!!), envelope, tons of beautiful frames for journaling, letter/number stickers = it is chalked full of goodies!! I'd ask your local store to carry them ASAP - be sure you put your name on the list when they come in, this WILL BE one of those items that comes in and is gone in a day, just you wait and see.


Have fun drooling!! ~Cheri

2 comments:

  1. I am drooling over this kit, as well! It is going to be so awesome! Do you have any idea who will be carrying this and when it will be available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also in love with this kit so i ordered one from ebay right away as we dont have it in sweden at all. I am just glad stores sell on ebay will be getting it soon. Cant wait for it!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...