Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reversable Necklace!

This is such a fun necklace!






1.cut two CAMEO"S from the cameo paper, glue the cameo's onto chipboard and then together. 
2.Glue Gentry's Glitter to the scallop edges of the cameo's and set aside to dry.  
3.Cut small circle from the pink fishnet paper, glue it to the back of tear drop round gem, cutting off any access paper. I find it's easier to do this way vs. trying to size it or to  create a pattern.
4.Cut a tear drop shape out of side B of the Gray flourishes paper glue to back of tear drop and cut off access.  Line each piece with silver foil tape. 
5. Then I went back to the cameo and filled with Glossy Accents, punched holes in cameo for jump rings 
6. Finally I attached all the pieces. I also added the center piece of Seth's fleur de Lis to the chain.

The best part of this necklace is that It's reversible! I love that so much! I hope you enjoy your necklace as much as I do. 

Supplies:
BLINGAGE: Chain from Ashley's Necklace Morgans Teardrop Small Black round from Seth's Fleur De Lis Gentry's Glitter
Posh paper used: Cameo paper Pink Fishnet paper Gray flourishes paper side B
Misc. Jump rings, silver foil tape



On another note, have you checked out the new design team blog? http://teresacollinsdesignteam.blogspot.com/

Have a really great weekend!! ~C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...