Sunday, March 20, 2011

jammed packed!

What a fantastic week! So much good stuff happening. I can't share all of the details but it's all good!

I am so excited this weekend to get back together with the girls and shop hop for the NW Paper Chase some more!! We're hoping to get to all of them!! That leaves 10 more stores to go! Crossing my fingers it happens!!

I can share this... One of my good friends is opening a new online store! Grand opening is this weekend. She is sooooo excited and I'm excited for her too! She is also going to have a store design team and I'm so super excited that she asked me to be a part of it. Such an honor! We'll be working on getting that part up and running soon! So please take a moment to check out her new store.


I am LOVING seeing all that the girls are creating using the SPORTS Edition II lines. Really this line is so versatile and goes beyond just using it for you typical sports, think playing, family game night, a day at the park. I love all the rich bold colors and just how FUN it is to play with it.

Here's a simple layout I created using the Sports Edition II papers. 
I love love love the stars and circles all together. 

Have a really great weekend! ~Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...