Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The North West Paper Chase 2011 - Part two

Continued from Part One

Stop #5 - Lila's Scrapbooking & More in Everett, WA Theme: Wizard of OZ (complete with "Toto" the dog.)
This is my good friend Carolyn's home store. She's the one that got me into scrapbooking way back when.   Her and her grandaughter Brittney met up with us at stop #4 and helped us find our way to this stop. This store has a lot of unique products for just about every occasion. They have a little of something for everyone. The class room is nice and open and even is equipped with beverage and microwave for the crop parties and classes! I picked up some fun little pieces for my new art journal. 

Stop #6 - Scrap That! in Fircrest, WA Theme: Twilight
Scrap That! is a store that has the cutest classroom space! Check out the chandelier, so adorable! A lot of fun products! One of the girls with us has helped them at a local convention, small world! Super cute store!

Stop #7 - Craft Savvy in Gig Harbor Theme: Princess and the Frog. It was raining so hard I wasn't able to get a photo (well, I had one but all you can see is the rain - darn phone camera.) This store was quite unique in that it also is a consignment store. In addition to scrapbooking supplies there were hand sewn aprons, bags, jewelry, candles, aquariums with frogs. I picked up a couple of journaling pens. My daughter picked up a great hand bag, her favorite purchase of the day!

Stop #8 - Toadilly Scrappin in Gig Harbor Theme: Harry Potter.
If you look closely from left to right, this is how BIG their store is! It was chalked full of products for every need. Everyone there was so friendly. They had a huge crop party going on. Their classroom is really large and they have awesome classes! It was our last stop for the day and they even helped us with directions to the closest coffee stand and how we'd be able to get in and out and back on the freeway. Seriously a great store! Love how everything was displayed and they carry the latest and greatest.


These were my favorite purchases for the day, The brag book by Fancy pants and the Creative Imaginations IOD horse papers. I just fell head over heals for this paper and the colors were amazing in this line.

Hoping to get to more this coming weekend!  Such a great time! 

Cheri

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! Great goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks dangerous to be in. I would've done some serious damage. I love Fancy Pants brag book!! I am waiting until I can buy them but I don't see it available anywhere yet. Can't wait for SMASH books too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to chase a few more stores! I love all the fun stores and to see what others purchase! I think I need more ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...