Friday, June 17, 2011

New Release! Teresa Collins Cricut Sophisticated released last night!!

I can hardly wait to create with her new cartridge! The Cricut Sophisticated has so many awesome images to cut with including an upper and lower case font, gorgeous frames, chandeliers....

(Image source)

To view the release click HERE to view even more images and a few great ideas!

Click here to PURCHASE the new Cricut Sophisticated cartridge.

Who's ready for the weekend? I am going to be working on some great stamping ideas and getting the craft room organized and ready for some incoming CHA items, I'm getting giddy with anticipation to create, create, create!


1 comment:

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...