Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick or treat... and a CLASS ANNOUNCEMENT

I just love Halloween! Oh, Right, I've been saying that all month! Here's a little something more to dress up your front porch for your trick or treaters using the Haunted Hallows line by Teresa Collins!


I just love this crow, so cute!!





Class Announcement:
I will be teaching this TRICKED out HAUNTED HALLOWS HALOWEEN album next Saturday

I love how this page flips open! One of my funest albums!


DETAILS: 
SATURDAY
NOVEMBER 6th, 2011
3pm - 6pm
Class cost $35.00

SHARIN MEMORIES 
4460 Pacific Ave. SE, Lacey, WA 98503
360-352-0510

It is going to be so much fun!! Call the store to reserve your spot!! 
Can't wait to see you there for a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...