Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Hens' Den Design Team announcement


Please welcome the following new designers to the team! 


Becky Garrison, GA 

Theresa Harris {aka The Scrapbooking Queen}, CA 

Nicolle Kramer, NY 

Carolyn Lontin, CO 

Lori McClellan, UT 

Krystle Thomas, NM 

Returning DT members for 2012:

Charlie LaBonte, WA - Owner/Operator

Cheri Piles, WA - Design Team Lead

Carla Oliveira, WI - Asst. Design Team Lead
http://carlascuriouslycraftychaos.blogspot.com


What a great group, we're going to have such a great year!! Congratulations ladies!! ~Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Cheri.. Thank you so much for your support over the past year. I can not tell you how much I appreciate it. I am equally excited that you are a part of our team in the coming year and I so look forward to working with you again. Hugs and Kiss...xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...