Christmas Home papers used:
Christmas notes, Christmas Damask, Christmas calendar, Christmas Ads
Misc. Paper: Two sheets black card stock, one sheet of red cardstock
blingage: Amy's gems, Stephanie's and Jamie's gems
Misc items: star sparkle pen, red marker and red glitter, ThermOWeb 3d foam squares.
Cut top off of calendar paper including the red stripe under the word "December"
Cut left strip off of Christmas Ads paper
Cut 2.5 strip of snowflake paper
Cut out the word/description "Sparkle" from Notes paper
Assemble your page:
1. Color in the word December with star glitter pen, color in dots around border, add red glitter to dots and set aside to dry.
BASE IS ONE of your pieces of black card stock.
2. Add your snowflake strip to the right side of your page. Add Stephanie and Jamie's gems to center of snowflakes (be random and have fun with them.)
3. Cut your black card stock 8 1/2. Add the strip of Ads to the left side 1/4 from the left (leaving a black border on both sides) Add a small red strip to the right side leaving a 1/4 inch black border on the right.
4. Add your photo's leaving a small black border on the left and a red border on the right.
5. Add the snowflake shape to the top left of the bottom photo.
6. Add your Jamie's and Stephanie's gems to the decorative edge next to the word December and attach the strip to the right side of the page.
7. Mat your "sparkle" word to the right side and attach using 3d foam squares.