Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scrapbook layout using New Spring Fling CHA 2012w release by Teresa Collins

I am really loving this new line SPRING FLING by Teresa Collins Designs. It's always so overwhelming in a good way when you open the box of new products. Usually because there is so much eye candy!! 


I love this photo of Elisha taken on her 17th birthday last may. She had just cut off all of her long hair and is sporting a new cut and color. Of course, it's blonder now and she is in the process of growing it out. I love how independent she is and just went for it.


 I love the "white space" on this layout and all of the layers! I'm in a huge layer, layer, layer phase right now.

I love the pinwheel flower, I added another flower in the center and layered them onto crate paper scallop circles. 


Here is a photo of the new release and all of the goodies


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...