Sunday, January 22, 2012

Teresa Collins New CHA 2012 winter releases....

I am so super excited about all of the new collections I will get to play with over the next several months. I have been creating up a storm using the collections and I can't tell you a favorite yet.

When I create goodies for CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) I create one item with one collection then move on to the next collection, create something and so on. So much fun! I love the feel of the papers, how thick they are and the texture... LOVE. Today I am going to be playing with Spring Fling (I think!) then get everything ready to ship out so you can see the creations at CHA next week!!

Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas



Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen

Teresa Collins Spring Fling

Teresa Collins Everyday Moments

I hope you fall in love with the new collections as I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...