Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy week! Lots of fun!!

Well, if you follow me on my facebook page you would have seen me helping out The Hens Den last weekend at The Scrapbook Expo - what a fun time!! But boy oh boy by the time Saturday night hit my feet were killing me, lol!!

Did you see I a few of my favorite things on the Teresa Collins Design Team blog? It's a little sneak peak of my new FAVORITE journal book to date using the new Tell Your Story collection!! I can't wait to show you the whole book!!

I also had my monthly cup of the month project on The Hens Den team blog this week too!


I'm getting ready to create a new mini book using the new Fancy Pants Country Boutique collection that I will be teaching at The Scrappy Stamper in September! Details soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...