Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thank you for such a great time!

I just wanted to share how much fun we had in class last Saturday! Thank you to The Scrappy Stamper for having me come and teach, I love Leona and Susan, they always make me so welcome and I always have a great time when I come to their store. The class was SOLD OUT, even all of the extra kits were sold! Thank you to everyone!!

I wanted to share a couple of photo's from the class, This is Liz whom I found out is a huge fan of Teresa Collins, her daughter Kaitlyn is too! Hi Kaitlyn!!! :)


This is Mary, she brought her photo's to class and COMPLETED the entire album! I loved her photo's, they were just beautiful and looked so pretty in the book.


This is Kate and her friends, I love having Kate in class, I ALWAYS learn something from her! This time I learned something new about the 3 in 1 glue, press it down before you lift it off and you won't have that glue string, webby thing! Thanks Kate!!


Thank you again to everyone for such a great time! 

Now that the class is over, I can share with you my full book! I loved how the book could be used for more than wedding, it's about love and family too! I made this for my little sister as a surprise! Love you Sister!! I'll be sending this to you soon!!

 
 

 

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...