Saturday, November 3, 2012

Teresa Collins is coming to Washington!! Are you coming??

I am so excited for next weekend!! There is so much going on, I wish I could be in 4 places all at once.

I have known about this event for about a year it seems! I Love that I get to see Teresa again and I finally get to meet JULIE JACOB in person on Friday!!

Teresa will be teaching both of these classes at the BEN FRANKLIN stores





If you want to inquire if there are still seats available here is the schedule:

MONROE, WA:  Friday Nov 9th  - Vintage Finds 10am and Christmas Countown 3pm

BONNEY LAKE, WA: Saturday Nov 10th - Vintage Finds (check with store for time) and Christmas Countown 2pm 

MONROE, WA
19505 Hwy 2
Monroe, WA 98272
360-794-6745
BONNEY LAKE, WA21121 Hwy 410
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
253-862-6822
Toll Free: 877-824-0288
I can't wait for next weekend!! I am taking the Christmas class with my Mother in law Shavanna - she is over the moon excited!! We have not taken a class together in ages and I'm excited to make this book, I love Christmas books, you can never have too many!!

I hope you can join us!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me one, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!

More Inspiration ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...